Attendance Verifications are required ONLY in the fall semester. Forms will posted at that time.
Attendance Verification for Off-Campus Courses
Attendance Verification for CTU Fall Quarter Courses - Only for CTU Students!
Attendance Verification for Fall courses with alternate start dates - Only for late start courses!
Off-Campus Application (for New Students and 9th & 10th graders)
Off Campus College Contract (required by CSEC in conjunction with the UCCS Concurrent Enrollment paperwork).
Financial Obligations for College Students
Summer Off-Campus Opportunities
Students must meet the following criteria to be approved for Summer college courses off-campus:
1. The summer course(s) must be needed to meet high school graduation requirements or to satisfy requirements needed for the student's AA Degree.
2. Students must be passing all classes.
3. Students must have available funds remaining in their off-campus account with no outstanding obligations
4. CSEC will pay for up to six (6) credit hours or two (2) courses.
5. Any exceptions must be recommended by the student's Advisor and approved by the Academic Dean.